We’ve combined trusted Wolters Kluwer, CCH content with our industry-leading research platform, giving you 24/7 access to accurate tax information.Read More
Access the most reliable content when and where you need it…
- Enjoy intuitive search and browse for ease of content access.
- Access various document views and options for ease of information viewing.
- Access helpful Tax Tracker News™ alerts to stay current on trending information.
We’ve placed our most-requested content and searches on the CCH Tax on Hand mobile app home page for your convenience.
- U.S. Master Tax Guide
- Code and Regulation Citation and Word Search
- Tax News Headlines
- Tax Tracker News™
- IRS Frequently Asked Questions
- IRS Rulings Citation Search
- Cases Citation Search
- IRS Publications Citation Search
Our popular charts are available within the Smart Charts tab for quick reference.
Personal and Corporate Income Tax Rates, including:
- Federal Income Tax Tables
- Earned Income Credit Table
- Percentage Method Withholding Computations — Alternative 1 (for APS)
- Percentage Method Withholding Computations — Alternative 2 (for APS)
- Percentage Method of Withholding
- Wage Bracket Percentage Method for Computing Income Tax Withholding from Gross Wages (for APS)
- Wage Bracket Percentage Method for Computing Income Tax Withholding from Wages Exceeding Allowance Amount (for APS)
- Small Employer Health Insurance Credit
- Over/Underpay Interest Rates
- AFRs and Adjusted AFRs
- Other AFRs
- Per Diem Rates: High/Low
- Per Diem Rates: CONUS
- Per Diem Rates: Alaska, Hawaii, Possessions
- Per Diem Rates: OCONUS
- Disaster Areas
- Mailing Addresses of IRS Service Centers
Search Content — Conduct searches using keywords or keyword phrases, or conduct citation searches.
Browse Content — Walk through publications in My Content.
Navigate Document Lists — View search results in your choice of sort orders:
- Categorized by document type (default)
- More relevant
- Most recent
Document View and Options — Customize with options for viewing documents.
Open any document you locate on your search result list by tapping on it.
- Link to all of the possible citations on the opened document in order to hyperlink to the full text of that citation. Search terms are highlighted in the opened document.
- Table formatting remains intact for easy readability.
- Zoom into the text to make the text larger onscreen.
Email Capabilities — Email documents to yourself and others, and save them as PDFs.
Tax Tracker News & Alerts — Access the top CCH resources:
- Tax Tracker News
- Federal and State Tax News Highlights
- CCH Tax Briefings
- Federal Tax Day
- State Tax Day
Research Folders — Save, then organize, your searches and search history within folders.
Download now for:
iPad and iPhone are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.