Includes over 20,000 forms and instructions, including sales and use tax forms, as well as expanded sets of nonprofit and financial and estate planning forms.Read More
A powerful desktop tool that lets you find, view, complete, save, print and store the latest versions of common, everyday forms using…
- Targeted filters to narrow search results
- Direct access to official form instructions
- Tabulated layout for clear data organization
How long would it take you to wade through 20,000 federal, state and city forms, instructions, IRS publications and practice aids to find what you need? Kind of like trying to find a needle in a haystack, isn’t it? Climb out of the haystack today with IntelliForms, a powerful desktop tool that lets you find, view, complete, save, print and store the latest versions of the forms you need — all in record time.
IntelliForms transforms the way you find, view, complete, save, print and store forms. Working from an easy-to-use interface and intuitive toolbar, it allows you to:
- Use targeted filters to narrow your search of more than 20,000 forms and instructions, including sales and use tax forms, as well as expanded sets of nonprofit and financial and estate planning forms.
- Instantly link from the form to relevant sections of official instructions.
- Use tab format to organize and categorize your data by client.
- Check for the latest version of a form each time it’s opened.
- Flow data from draft form to final form and from worksheet to related form.
- Import saved PDF forms into ProSystem fx® and access forms from the ProSystem fx dashboard.
- Link from the form field to CCH® Tax Prep Partner Series™, which offers explanatory and compliance-focused research content.
- Access interactive, archived versions of forms from 2005 to the present, as well as an online library of forms in PDF format going back to 1998.
Formats available/update frequency:
Learn how to access forms, instructions, and publications within IntelliForms. You will learn how to locate, view, complete and print forms, schedules and instructions for commonly used federal, state, city, sales tax, and payroll forms.
- Locate, populate, and save interactive forms
- Understand the Client Forms Manager to access forms saved for your client
- Understand the Client View Manager to manage your workflow
- Create, store, and apply profiles for your clients and their forms
- Link to and from research explanations
Who Should Attend?
Anyone preparing tax forms using the IntelliForms product.
- Program Level: Basic
- Prerequisites: None
- Advanced Preparation: None
- Read Policies
- By request only
- Taxes — 1 credit
- $55 per CPE certificate requested
- Complimentary, Multi-client Training (MTS)