State Tax Reporters is a helpful tool that supports each state, providing a combination of materials that support sound planning and tax strategies based on state tax analysis and expertise with complex state tax issues.Read More
Enjoy quick access to state tax details with…
- Powerful search capabilities that minimize search time and speed the tax process.
- Archives of laws and regulations, placed at your fingertips.
- The State Tax Citator to instantly track the history of a court case and its treatments by other courts.
The collection of State Tax Reporters consists of 51 Reporters (one for each state, plus the District of Columbia) and provides the most comprehensive and up-to-date collection of full-text laws, regulations and court decisions for state and local taxation. You can subscribe to any combination of State Tax Reporters (subscriptions available for each state plus Washington D.C.).
Covered topics include:
- Alcoholic beverages
- Cigarettes and tobacco
- Corporate income
- Franchise/capital stock
- Gross receipts
- Incorporation and qualification
- Inheritance, estate and gift
- Insurance/gross premiums
- Miscellaneous licenses and fees
- Motor fuels
- Personal income
- Practice and procedure
- Public utilities/transportation
- Sales and use
- Selected city taxes
- Unclaimed property
- Unemployment compensation
In addition, 30 client letters are now part of the subscription, covering all of the latest topics and customizable to fit your needs.
Each State Tax Reporter includes:
- Superior Wolters Kluwer, CCH state tax analysis and explanations, organized by tax type, with references that take you directly to related state tax rules, laws, regulations, court decisions and administrative rulings.
- The full text of state tax rules, statutes, regulations, rulings and releases, court decisions and attorney general opinions.
- SmartRelate™, which lets you group state-specific material that’s related to an explanation or document and then review similar explanations on the same topic in other states, as well.
- Daily and weekly news coverage of the latest state tax developments affecting all 50 states and the District of Columbia through Tax Tracker News™, State Tax Day, Advance Release Documents and State Tax Review newsletter.
- Powerful search software that allows you to research by tax type, document type and across states.
- Coverage of proposed legislation and state regulatory activities from introduction through enactment.
- Archives of laws and regulations back to 1994.
- State-specific Smart Charts.
- Legislative developments.
Most subscriptions also include State Tax Citator that tracks the history of a court case and its treatment by other courts, making it easy to confirm that cited tax authorities still have valid precedent. State Tax Citator also allows you to perform state tax analysis by quickly retrieving state tax rules, crucial decisions and precedents.
• IntelliConnect: Updated twice monthly. Daily Tax News.