Powerful features allow you to:
- Understand complex partnership tax issues with expert guidance.
- Assess the impact on your clients’ businesses, allowing them to make informed decisions.
- Provide practical advice to your clients.
- Quickly find accurate answers to your partnership taxation questions via easy-to-understand explanations and many examples.
- Access answers seamlessly through integrated tax links.
With Federal Taxation of Partnerships & Partners, you can quickly find expert answers to your partnership tax accounting and planning questions. Topics include:
- Choice of Entity
- Classification as a Partnership for Tax Purposes
- Acquiring Partnership Interests
- Accounting and Partnership Operations
- Partnership Income Allocations
- Partnership Distributions
- Transfers of Partnership Interests
- Transactions Between Partners and Partnerships
- Special Partners and Partnerships — Tax Planning Considerations
- Termination of a Partnership
- Partnership Mergers and Divisions
- Treatment of Distressed Partnerships
- Death or Retirement of a Partner
- Basis Adjustments to Partnership Assets (Inside Basis)
For information on all of our available CCH Expert Treatise Library titles, please visit CCHGroup.com/Treatise.
CCH Expert Treatise Library: Federal Taxation of Partnerships & Partners brings together a variety of helpful features that enable you to effectively manage complex issues and provide accurate tax planning.
- Provides a comprehensive perspective from nationally recognized experts. Our authors are practicing tax, academic and legal experts who can translate complex regulatory language into easy-to-understand examples and opinions.
- Covers all aspects of partnership taxation.
- Access supporting documentation, including links to:
- IRS Rulings
- Internal Revenue Code
- Federal Tax Regulations
- Federal Court Decisions
- Committee Reports