Automatic and Effort-free CPE Recordkeeping!
CPE Assistant automatically populates CCH Learning Center data into CPE Assistant, saving you and members of your firm the time and trouble of keying in CPE information and updating records yourselves.
This convenient feature not only frees up your time, allowing you to focus on more productive work for clients, but also helps ensure that everyone entered in the system is up to date on their CPE credits and certifications.
If you want to track more than CCH Learning Center self-study courses, don’t worry – CPE Assistant allows easy entry of new training from other training sources as well.
Help Individual CPAs Stay Compliant
CPE Assistant identifies CPE rules and requirements for all 50 regulatory bodies mandating CPE, plus CFP, CLE and more.
CPE Assistant allows you to:
- Show hours completed against total hours needed in reporting period for each jurisdiction tracked
- Calculate limits on training format and topics and minimum requirements
- Automatically track certifications and credits earned through CCH Learning Center and upload other CPE sources
- Receive e-mail reminders on CPE status
Simplify the Learning Administrator’s Job
This easy-to-use CPE management tool:
- Provides a single point to administer all training functions
- Sends employees regular e-mail reminders on their CPE status
- Adds and drops employees from the system as needed
- Allows administrators to create firm-specific requirements
- Allows administrators to report multiple-user CPE completions for firm-sponsored training events
- Stores CPE certificates for quick retrieval and printing
- Produces reports by jurisdiction, CPE deadline, field of study and delivery method
- Automatically populates CCH Learning Center data into CPE Assistant - no data entry needed, saving you billable time