Site-US Tax produces results that are based on the physical property location and are not derived from postal data, such as ZIP codes or ZIP+4, which often do not conform to municipal boundaries. Instead, it geocodes the address and analyzes its location relative to municipal boundaries.
With Site-US Tax, you can:
- Transform your tax jurisdiction determinations with automated, high-precision geocoding and spatial analysis.
- Identify tax jurisdictions, including industry-specific taxes, through real-time and batch mode processing.
- Reduce exposure to penalties, fines and class action lawsuits.
- Find taxing authorities and filing levels for reporting and collecting taxes.
- Use cross-reference and translation files to interface with tax rate applications.
- Access industry-specific tax data for cable, leasing, telecommunications and utilities.
- Accurately determine jurisdiction assignments for special tax districts.
Get on the road to an automated tax jurisdiction process. Contact us today