In addition to the publications listed below, subscribers receive Tax Tracker News™, which delivers customized news daily via e-mail and your own personalized Web page, with direct links to full text primary source material and CCH editorial analysis.
- International Taxation: Corporate and Individual by Philip Postlewaite — This clear, comprehensive treatise covers material relating to outbound investments, inbound investments and tax treaties.
- International Tax Journal — Bimonthly journal offers tax practitioners timely information about U.S. taxation of international operations, international taxation opportunities and pitfalls and strategies to enhance business decisions in the current competitive global economy.
- Global Tax Briefing — Written by experienced tax practitioners around the world, this monthly newsletter discusses current international tax law and business trends and decisions.
- Transfer Pricing Library — Includes four authoritative works on transfer pricing by renowned experts in the field of transfer pricing, such as Marc A. Levey of Baker & McKenzie and Steven C. Wrappe of Mayer, Brown, Rowe & Maw. Focusing on U.S. transfer pricing laws and international transfer pricing laws, the Library provides practical guidance on developing, implementing and managing a transfer pricing policy.
- International Transfer Pricing Laws: Text and Commentary — Features extensive coverage of transfer pricing for more than 30 countries and growing. Coupled with the expertise of the international tax law and business law firm of Baker & McKenzie, it gives insightful commentary for each country. Includes the full text of key laws, regulations and administrative rulings related to transfer pricing (and cross-border transactions); English translations where necessary and reports of international organizations, such as the OECD and the European Union. Quarterly Updates/Daily Tax News. Also Available in Print (2 Loose-Leaf Volumes Updated Quarterly)
- Tax Treaties — This authoritative reporter, often cited in court decisions, reproduces the full text of U.S. bilateral income, estate and gift tax treaties, as well as exchange of information, totalization (social security) and shipping/aircraft agreements — all arranged alphabetically by country. Monthly reports keep you informed of treaty changes and new developments affecting existing treaties and treaties awaiting ratification. Monthly Updates/Daily Tax News. Also Available in Print (4 Loose-Leaf Volumes, Monthly Updates)
- International Tax Commentaries — A collection of electronic publications that feature the hottest topics affecting international taxation — from foreign tax credits to e-commerce.
- As an addition to the Library, Joseph Isenbergh’s International Taxation is a well-respected international tax treatise that complements the entire Global Transactions Library.
Get access to the publications you need for international transactions. Contact us today — we’ll get you there.
Formats available / Update frequency