CCH offers onsite and online training for all levels of professional development, including courses that earn CPE credit. Whether you’re a novice or skilled user, our expert instructors, course content and learning tools offer the tips, tricks and solid explanations you need to transform your work processes.
Available training includes on-demand or online self-study options; Web-based and onsite training; and a variety of seminars and conferences, some at a location near you.
Proper planning and setup of this firm-wide system is critical in ensuring a successful implementation. Such a system will affect each department's workflow processes, how documents are accessed, embedded cultural behaviors and legal requirement’s relating to your quality controls.
Since this rollout will impact every user in your firm, make sure you dedicate the proper level of attention throughout our implementation process that has worked for many firms across the country. A brief outline of the technical setup, planning, implementation and training processes you will undertake are noted below.
- Data migration planning
- Folder structure review
- Server setup
- Application installation
- Develop Best Practices for each department
- Identify procedures to maximize integration points with other applications
- Determine standards for classes and subclasses
- Customize system settings to fit firm's needs
- User interface overview
- Accessing files
- Scanning, Adding & Editing files Sorting, grouping, and filtering documents
- Online discussion features
- Emailing files and Outlook integration