Knowledge is power. Power-up your firm today with ProSystem fx Knowledge Tools. Developed by CCH audit experts, Knowledge Tools combines technology with KBA audit methodology to give you an integrated set of procedures from pre-engagement through evaluating, concluding and reporting. It provides a strong framework that helps you manage industry-specific auditing standards and ensures that important information is not overlooked or hidden in the details of numerous checklists and forms.
The KBA methodology within Knowledge Tools provides an easy-to-use, tailored audit process that:
- Enhances communication between team members and allows for ongoing evaluation of procedures.
- Enables audit team members to view summaries of the risks and findings via the Communications Hub during each stage of an audit.
- Ensures consistency and standardization across all published documents.
- Incorporates all workflow features of ProSystem fx® Engagement, including binder sharing and synchronization, integrated audit programs, checklists, reports and more.
- Makes selected client e-mails accessible to everyone.
- Provides industry-specific audit guidance and workpaper tools with ProSystem fx® Knowledge Coach, the audit planning and workflow tool that helps you produce knowledge-based audits with ease.
Documents and Practice Aids to help you.
- KBA documents contain steps and procedures that are required by Generally Accepted Auditing Standards (GAAS).
- Audit Program documents guide you through related steps and procedures.
- Practice Aids help you complete steps or processes that are outlined in other documents.
- Correspondence document templates include engagement letters and confirmation requests.
- Auditor’s Reports are sample templates for a variety of auditor’s opinions on audited financial statements.
With all of this information at your fingertips, you’ll be able to make informed risk assessments using your own professional judgment and expertise.
Flex your audit muscle with a knowledge-based audit methodology. Contact us today — we’ll get you there.