With an unparalleled team of CCH editors, you can be sure of timely coverage of emerging issues related to state tax rules, including current material and in-depth state tax analysis. And because everything is linked together via SmartRelate, finding your answers is easier than ever before.
Each State Tax Reporter includes:
- Superior CCH state tax analysis and explanations, organized by tax type, with references that take you directly to related state tax rules, laws, regulations, court decisions and administrative rulings.
- The full text of state tax rules, statutes, regulations, rulings and releases, court decisions and attorney general opinions.
- SmartRelate, which lets you group state-specific material that’s related to an explanation or document and then review similar explanations on the same topic in other states, as well.
- Daily and weekly news coverage of the latest state tax developments affecting all 50 states and the District of Columbia through Tax Tracker News™, State Tax Day, Advance Release Documents and State Tax Review newsletter.
- Powerful search software that allows you to research by tax type, document type and across states.
- Coverage of proposed legislation and state regulatory activities from introduction through enactment.
- Archives of Laws and Regulations back to 1994.
- State-specific SmartCharts.
- Legislative developments.
Most State Tax Reporter subscriptions include State Tax Citator, which instantly tracks the history of a court case and its treatment by other courts. State Tax Citator allows you to perform state tax analysis by quickly retrieving state tax rules, crucial decisions and precedents. It instantly tracks the history of a court case and its treatment by other courts — so now you can easily confirm that cited tax authorities still have valid precedent, with just a few clicks.
Covered topics include:
- Alcoholic beverages
- Cigarettes and tobacco
- Corporate income
- Franchise/capital stock
- Gross receipts
- Incorporation and qualification
- Inheritance, estate and gift
- Insurance/gross premiums
- Miscellaneous licenses and fees
- Motor fuels
- Personal income
- Practice and procedure
- Public utilities/transportation
- Sales and use
- Selected city taxes
- Unclaimed property
- Unemployment compensation
In addition, 30 client letters are now part of the State Tax Reporter subscription. They cover all of the latest topics and can be customized to fit your needs.
Enjoy quick access to state tax details. Contact us today — we’ll get you there.
Formats available / Update frequency