Tax Research Consultant links to primary and secondary sources, enables you to create “what if ” scenarios, simplifies searches and the decision process through a question and answer format, includes value-added comments, such as examples, cautions and planning notes and generates comprehensive conclusions that are tailored to a particular taxpayer’s situation.
Other timesaving tools include:
- Research aids — Interactive tools such as decision trees, interactive examples and charts speed your research.
- Filled-in forms — Displays pre-populated IRS forms and election statements, when applicable.
- Tax rates and tables — Critical tax rates and amounts, all in one convenient publication.
- Depreciation Toolkit™ — Helps you quickly create a depreciation schedule for any business asset and provides information on depreciation options.
- Business and Tax Preparation Calculators — Provides quick access to common business and tax computations.
- Tax Calendar — Creates a customized calendar of federal and state tax due dates for the tax types and jurisdictions you specify and displays these dates, along with filing instructions .
- IntelliForms™ — Offers interactive federal tax forms and instructions via the Internet.
IRC/Multistate Corporate and Personal Income Tax Comparison Smart Charts™
This new tool will help you save time comparing federal and state tax treatments. It uses exclusive Smart Chart technology to present federal-state tax comparisons in an easy-to-read chart format. It integrates your Tax Research Consultant and State Tax Reporter’s subscription content to quickly create a chart comparing federal and state tax treatments. You choose the topics. You choose the jurisdictions. Smart Charts does the rest.
Tax information right when you need it. Contact us today — we’ll get you there.
Formats available / Update frequency
- IntelliConnect: Updated weekly.
- Part of the Tax Professional or Consultant Library