Our industry-leading editorial team provides information and organizes content in an intuitive way to make you the expert you need to be.
- Interpretive guidance written in plain English delivers the information you need to make smart decisions to support your business strategy.
- Targeted core libraries provide the specific information and solutions you need for your business.
- Daily updates ensure you have the latest information available.
Stay ahead of emerging changes with our timely and comprehensive accounting and audit information and tools.
- Comprehensive topic coverage that links interpretive guidance to the standards helps you understand emerging changes and how they will impact your business.
- Manage risks by ensuring financial reporting practices are in line with current standards, including:
An intuitive user interface and innovative search functions get you to the right answer faster, dramatically reducing time spent researching without sacrificing accuracy.
- Leverage the powerful search tool to target the precise information you need.
- Quickly view full coverage of your topic in one place to ensure nothing has been missed.
- User-friendly checklists, reports and other practice aids help bring consistent best practices and streamline tasks.
Looking for more? Wolters Kluwer offers an Integrated Audit Approach, which is an end-to-end audit system, comprised of three of the industry's most-trusted solutions working seamlessly together. Switching back and forth between multiple programs is now a thing of the past!
- K2 Quality Award for Audit Technology — Multi-Year Winner
- Fully peer reviewed; K2 Quality Award for Audit Technology — Multi-Year Winner
- CPA Practice Advisor's Reader's Choice Award, Tax & Accounting Research System, 2015 — Finalist
Targeted library providing a comprehensive source of information for accounting professionals who require access to accounting and SEC guidance. Includes FASB, SEC, AICPA and other key authoritative sources.
Provides the most comprehensive source of information to support financial reporting and auditing of public companies. Includes FASB, SEC, AICPA and other key authoritative sources.
The perfect compendium of interpretive and authoritative information for professionals working with or for private corporations. Includes FASB, AICPA, IASB and other key sources.
Provides a comprehensive source of information and tools to manage risks. Includes coverage for internal audits, fraud and forensic accounting.
Targeted library providing a comprehensive source of information focused for accounting professionals.
Specialized library providing a single source of the standards and other key information for audit professionals.
Complete source of government accounting standards including GASB, GAO, Governmental GAAP Guide and more.
Revenue Recognition Implementation Tool on ARM™
The Revenue Recognition Implementation Tool for CCH Accounting Research Manager provides implementation guidance for FASB ASC Topic 606 and a decision tree approach that uses a step by step method to aid a reporting entity in its implementation of the new standard. Contact a Wolters Kluwer Solutions Consultant for a demonstration and information on how you can add this critical asset to your implementation of the new revenue recognition standards.
CCH Accounting Research Manager: Krueger & Associates, P.A. Share Insights
Hear from Kevin Krueger how you can confidently make financial reporting and audit decisions with CCH Accounting Research Manager's interpretive guidance and authoritative content.
CCH Accounting Research Manager: Brad Caruso of Withum Shares Insights
Hear from Brad Caruso how you can confidently make financial reporting and audit decisions with CCH Accounting Research Manager's interpretive guidance and authoritative content.
Already a Customer
Learn more about our research product solutions and gain valuable insight on best practices, new information and helpful tips.
Need product support for CCH Accounting Research Manager? Click below to find your answer.