Need to effectively manage your firm? Then take a look at CCH ProSystem fx Practice Management — it puts you in control with just a few clicks. With Practice Management, you can take a critical look at your firm and quickly make changes to improve your processes and profitability.
And, now you can reduce duplicate data entry with CCH Axcess™. Click here to learn more.
Practice Management gives you the tools to identify and assess critical information without running reports. You can:
- View firm summaries without having to leave the Time Entry window.
- Easily compare this year’s and last year’s PTD and YTD key figures.
- Perform tax and accounting billing.
- Analyze client data, including time and expense, invoicing, write-ups and write-downs, payment collections and employee data.
- Provide employees with self-management tools, such as CPE tracking and forecasting.
Practice Management's time and billing software provides all the modules you need for effective firm management:
- Project Management and Tracking — Monitors project due dates and budgets, provides reports on budget-to-actual hours and dollars, assigns employees to projects and offers full tax tracking to monitor the flow of tax returns.
- Contact Management and Marketing — Allows you to track clients, contacts, business affiliates, prospects and leads. Helps you analyze your referral and business affiliate relationships to gain new clients, build your business and create marketing materials to better promote your services.
- Billing and Invoicing — Gives you the ability to bill by project, review historical transactions, generate on-screen invoices and assign a billing status to every client.
- Accounts Receivable — Manage your client balances, including entering payments and adjustments and assessing finance charges. Also allows you to email statements with customizable dunning letters to manage delinquent accounts.
- Time and Expense Entry — Uses an intuitive time-entry screen to encourage on-screen, daily use by employees. Unlimited timers help employees increase their billable time and convenient alerts help them remember to submit their time sheets.
- Forecasting — Anticipate staffing needs and spot bottlenecks with new forecasting features. Staff can schedule their own time and view weekly forecasts, and management can ensure workload is evenly balanced among staff.
- Reporting — Reports can be printed, emailed, saved as PDFs and exported to a variety of other formats, including Microsoft® Excel®. Practice Management offers 70 standard reports, and an easy-to-use Report Writer with 50 templates to help you create customized reports for your firm.
Automate your tax return process with our award-winning tax compliance and preparation solution.
Take control of your audit process with this award-winning planning tool, workpaper generator, audit workflow management application and risk overseer all rolled into one.
Eliminate headaches by quickly scanning and organizing source documents and automatically transferring data.
Reach a new level of productivity with your digital audit preparation system.
Cut costs, increase productivity and improve turnaround times on returns by outsourcing.