Our industry-leading editorial team provides information and organizes content in an intuitive way to make you the expert you need to be.
- Interpretive guidance written in plain English delivers the information you need to make smart decisions to support your business strategy.
- Targeted core libraries provide the specific information and solutions you need for your business.
- Daily updates ensure you have the latest information available.
Stay ahead of emerging changes with our timely and comprehensive accounting and audit information and tools.
- Comprehensive topic coverage that links interpretive guidance to the standards helps you understand emerging changes and how they will impact your business.
- Manage risks by ensuring financial reporting practices are in line with current standards, including:
An intuitive user interface and innovative search functions get you to the right answer faster, dramatically reducing time spent researching without sacrificing accuracy.
- Leverage the powerful search tool to target the precise information you need.
- Quickly view full coverage of your topic in one place to ensure nothing has been missed.
- User-friendly checklists, reports and other practice aids help bring consistent best practices and streamline tasks.
Looking for more? Wolters Kluwer offers an Integrated Audit Approach, which is an end-to-end audit system, comprised of three of the industry's most-trusted solutions working seamlessly together. Switching back and forth between multiple programs is now a thing of the past!
- K2 Quality Award for Audit Technology — Multi-Year Winner
- Fully peer reviewed; K2 Quality Award for Audit Technology — Multi-Year Winner
- CPA Practice Advisor's Reader's Choice Award, Tax & Accounting Research System, 2015 — Finalist
Targeted library providing a comprehensive source of information for accounting professionals who require access to accounting and SEC guidance. Includes FASB, SEC, AICPA and other key authoritative sources.
Provides the most comprehensive source of information to support financial reporting and auditing of public companies. Includes FASB, SEC, AICPA and other key authoritative sources.
The perfect compendium of interpretive and authoritative information for professionals working with or for private corporations. Includes FASB, AICPA, IASB and other key sources.
Provides a comprehensive source of information and tools to manage risks. Includes coverage for internal audits, fraud and forensic accounting.
Targeted library providing a comprehensive source of information focused for accounting professionals.
Specialized library providing a single source of the standards and other key information for audit professionals.
Complete source of government accounting standards including GASB, GAO, Governmental GAAP Guide and more.
Complimentary White Paper: Accounting and Financial Reporting of Leases
The new lease standards released by the FASB will affect any business that deals with lease arrangements — almost every business. Depending on the types of leases your business deals with, the new standards may affect you only a little or a great deal. The experts at Wolters Kluwer have put together this summary to help you determine how much you will be affected and what you should do next.
Complimentary White Paper: New Revenue Recognition Standards — Focus on Implementation
Our knowledge on revenue recognition is the power you need to be well-versed in the rules and regulations the new standard requires. Let us help you with strategies for coming into compliance with the new FASB Revenue Recognition standards. Our valuable resources can help you protect, assist and prepare your business and clients for the revenue recognition storm ahead. To learn more, download our complimentary white paper, New Revenue Recognition Standards: Focus on Implementation.
Complimentary White Paper: Accounting and Financial Reporting of Financial Instrument Credit Losses
New standards from the Financial Accounting Standards Board address the the recognition and measurement of credit losses on loans and other financial instruments and requires additional disclosures. Understand how to report credit losses under new FASB standards and get insight on current expected credit losses under Topic 326 with this briefing from the experts at Wolters Kluwer.
CCH Accounting Research Manager Video Demonstration
See CCH Accounting Research Manager in action. Find out how this powerful research solution can help you become the expert you need to be by delivery results with meaningful context, interpretive guidance and authoritative content. Discover how you can simplify your research without sacrificing the complete expert perspective.
Already a Customer
Learn more about our research product solutions and gain valuable insight on best practices, new information and helpful tips.
Need product support for CCH Accounting Research Manager? Click below to find your answer.