Provides all the critical materials you need to implement proactive, efficient payroll procedures, while ensuring that you’re in complete compliance with federal, state and local requirements.Read More
If you’re involved with the payroll process at your office, then you’ll want to keep the Payroll Management Guide by your side. This powerful resource contains everything you need to implement and manage payroll procedures, while also ensuring that you stay in complete compliance with federal, state and local requirements.
Explanations and analysis, primary source material, tables, practice tools and news give you authoritative information and keep you up-to-date with regulation changes, so you can make informed decisions about important payroll issues.
Included within the Payroll Management Guide are a variety of tables and practice tools, including:
- Dual-year calculators
- Employment tax forms
- Federal and state withholding tables
- Federal/state lookup tables of specific laws by jurisdiction
- Payroll calculators
- Tax-free bonus calculators
Other resources include:
- Weekly Reporter Letter — Gives you an at-a-glance look at what’s new.
- Detailed CCH explanations and analysis — Provides practical, decision-making steps for critical issues.
- White-Collar Exemption Advisor — Takes you through a step-by-step analysis to determine whether an employee is exempt or nonexempt from overtime pay requirements and generates a detailed analysis for your records.
Primary source materials include:
- Citations to the full text of pertinent payroll laws and IRS rulings.
- Full text of the Internal Revenue Code and Regulations.
- Full text of the Fair Labor Standards Act and Regulations.
- Full text of employee-related state income tax laws and regulations.
Formats available / Update frequency
- CCH® IntelliConnect®: Updated weekly.
- Print: 8 loose-leaf volumes. Updated weekly.
In this course you will learn how find expert guidance in the Payroll Management Library om IntelliConnect to ensure you are in compliance with federal, state and local requirements. You will also see how to access tables, charts and checklist to help you keep track of due dates, withholding percentages, garnishments and various requirements.
- Access timely coverage of payroll news
- Find answers to your payroll compliance questions quickly using various search methods
- Use the interactive tools including customized charts, tables and calculators
Who Should Attend?
Anyone responsible for payroll planning
- Program Level: Basic
- Prerequisites: None
- Advanced Preparation: None
- Read Policies
- By request only
- $55 per CPE certificate requested
- Specialized Knowledge & Application - 1 credit
- Complimentary, Multi-client Training (MTS)