- Workpaper Manager Organize and store any electronic document in binders, importing and exporting directly from Microsoft® Office applications
- Trial Balance Manager Flow data from the trial balance, automating financial statements and tax returns
- Workflow Tool Manage the progress of engagements from creation to sign-off
Put the power of paperless in your hands. Access your files from anywhere with an internet connection and streamline every step from setup to sign off and finalization. Then rollover only what you need with flexible roll-forward features for even greater efficiency in years two and beyond!
- Ensure data integrity and eliminate conflicting copies with the ability to syncronize binders from anywhere, check out binders and lock them down when complete
- Stay organized with a binder setup that mimics your everyday workflow and uses a familiar, Microsoft®-style interface
- Spend less time looking for files with advanced features that allow you to search for documents by title or by their contents
The trial balance functionality is where CCH ProSystem fx Engagement shines, and where firms see the biggest gains in efficiency. By automating the dissemination of data from the trial balance to workpapers, you ensure data is correct throughout the engagement, even if changes are made to the trial balance after workpapers are generated.
- Automatically flow data from the trial balance to workpapers — automate lead schedules, reports, worksheets, financial statements, even tax returns
- Links from workpapers back to the trial balance allow you to trace back to the data source with just a click (great for partner or peer review!)
- A 'Trial Balance Snapshot' makes it easy to identify ungrouped accounts, out of balance journal entries and other important information at a glance
CCH ProSystem fx Engagement is truly an end-to-end workflow tool, allowing you to monitor and control the progress of any engagement from start to finish, whether audit or tax.
- Improve collaboration with team members by allowing multiple staff to work on an engagement at once, and offering tools that make it easy to add and address review comments
- Electronically manage sign off, finalization and binder lock-down to stay in compliance with reporting rules
- Seamless integration with tax and audit workflow tools, including the industry's only truly integrated audit process with Wolters Kluwer's Integrated Audit Approach, of which Engagement is the foundation
CCH ProSystem fx Engagement — Efficient Collaboration Has Never Been Easier
Recommended by more customers than any other solution on the market, CCH ProSystem fx Engagement puts the power of paperless engagements in your hands. Obtain instant access to paperless audit and tax client binders; promptly prepare financial statements and trial balance reports; and manage all workpapers and lead sheets with no concern of conflicting copies.
Learn More About
CCH ProSystem fx Engagement
For more information about the industry's leading workpaper manager and trial balance solution, including detailed descriptions of features and functions, download the fact sheet.
Armour Vickerman, PLLC Lowers Costs by 20% with Wolters Kluwer’s Paperless Process
Wolters Kluwer software solutions have been instrumental in helping Armour Vickerman, PLLC provide top‑notch service to their clients while improving staff utilization. Today, the firm enjoys an entirely paperless tax preparation process and has lowered office administration costs by about 20%.
“In our firm, CCH ProSystem fx Engagement is the key cornerstone tool... Engagement is much more than just a paperless solution. Its value comes through driving automation and efficiency.”
Garrett Wagner, CPA, CITP
Thaney & Associates CPAs PC
Time-Saving Paperless Audit Workflow
Borland Benefield, P.C. is an audit heavy firm, relative to competitors of its size. The firm completes over 150 audits each year. Chandler estimates that the firm’s audit work is at least 50 percent of the business, if not more. Over the years, firm managers have carefully examined the audit process, looking for ways to reduce complexity and eliminate steps through automation.
Professional and Client Services for Software and CCH Connections: User Conference
Hear from Barry Wechsler, CPA and Partner-in-Charge of Not-for-Profit, Raiche Ende Malter & Co. LLP how Wolters Kluwer's training and User Conference has helped him and his firm create a shorter ROI, increase staff efficiency and obtain industry best practices . Visit CCHGroup.com/SoftwareTraining to learn more. To learn more about CCH Connections: User Conference visit CCHUserConference.com.
Wolters Kluwer's Integrated Audit Approach
Put the auditor back in your audit process with Wolters Kluwer's Integrated Audit Approach! Fully peer reviewed and designed to meet the latest risk-based auditing standards, the system is the next evolution of audit technology, with CCH ProSystem fx Engagement at the center.
5 Ways to Improve Your Engagement Efficiency
In this white paper, Jeffrey Chandler, President & Managing Director at Borland Benefield, P.C., helps us look at ways to improve tax and audit workflow efficiency, how firms are unlocking thousands of hours on their engagements and how best to leverage technology at your firm.
Improve your financial reporting process with automation and collaboration.
CCH ProSystem fx Engagement isn't just for audits — organize your tax documents and automaticaly generate tax returns!