An entirely new type of digital audit management, the award winning and peer reviewed Knowledge Coach is a planning tool, workpaper generator, audit workflow management application and risk overseer all rolled into one.
Knowledge Coach’s powerful interactivity helps auditors move quickly through the planning process, automatically linking risks to program steps, and flowing information through the workpapers on the fly.
Knowledge Coach advises when more documentation is needed, alerts you when something has been missed, and manages reviews and sign-offs. It lets auditors get back to what they do best — the investigative work of auditing.
Rather than spending time managing workpapers, checklists and administration, our Knowledge-Based Audit (KBA) software streamlines the process, which lets you focus on the investigative work of auditing.
With Knowledge Coach, you can:
- Enter data once and watch it flow across all workpapers, which ensures accuracy and efficiency. Any future changes also flow automatically.
- Roll forward prior-year audits to save time.
- Simplify compliance with the latest risk-based audit standards by using multiple levels of questions that dynamically identify and create tailored audit procedures.
- Save answers to questions, custom program steps and risks as templates so they can be used for other clients and similar engagements.
- Use drilldowns, links and answer guidance to see the details of all actions and recommendations.
- Use a Tips pane to get contextual guidance based on what is selected in the workpaper.
- Rely on extensive diagnostics to help identify missing steps, incomplete workpapers or unaddressed risks throughout the audit.
- Click on CCH® Accounting Research Manager® hyperlinks for instant access to additional supporting information and research.
- Identify and enter financial and assertion level risks from any workpaper and the system consolidates them into an engagement risk summary.
- Since you access Knowledge Coach from within Engagement, you use all of Engagement workflow features, including binder sharing and synchronization, sign-off references, reports and more.
Knowledge Coach works seamlessly with CCH® ProSystem fx® Engagement and CCH® Accounting Research Manager® to create a powerful audit management solution designed to help your firm meet audit quality standards. There's simply no other audit resource like it!
Learn more about the Wolters Kluwer Integrated Audit Approach here.
Specifications include the following: