Advance Your Data Analysis for Every Audit
More and more, data analytics is becoming a critical part of the audit workflow. With stricter AICPA Standards ever-evolving, it's critical that every auditor has access to an easy to use data analytics tool. Wolters Kluwer’s Integrated Audit Approach is even more powerful now with the addition of TeamMate Analytics to the award winning solution lineup that includes CCH® ProSystem fx® Engagement, CCH® ProSystem fx® Knowledge Coach, CCH® Accounting Research Manager and CCH® Audit Accelerator.
TeamMate Analytics, a well-known brand in the corporate market, offers more than 150 tools specifically designed to meet the analytic needs of CPA firm auditors and accountants. Users range from sole practitioners to Big 4 accounting firms in more than 70 countries worldwide, with departments that have one auditor to departments with more than 100.
Ready. Set. Roll those Analytic Videos
View these videos to see the power of TeamMate Analytics firsthand!
“When it comes to audit preparation, with regard to receiving client data, it has always been difficult and time consuming to gather it all and get it into a format ready for testing. Adding the CCH Audit Accelerator and TeamMate Analytics solutions to our audit workflow has changed our world, though. What use to take as much as 180 hours in years past now takes as little as 1-hour. That is an amazing amount of time saved. With it, our auditors can now deliver deeper insights to the client, thus enhancing the client’s experience. We are looking forward to moving toward “continuous auditing” throughout the entire year.”
Muhammad Hussain, Senior Audit Manager,
EOS Accountants LLP
What is TeamMate Analytics?
TeamMate Analytics is a powerful solution accessed from within Excel that supports analytic testing with configurable modules that automate audit tests. It is assessable to every auditor and every audit thanks to its cost effectiveness. The solution includes powerful analytical tools such as gap and duplicate detection, Benford’s testing, Monetary Unit Sampling and stratification. Time-saving functions simplify everything from sampling to sophisticated audit fraud detection, with unique differentiators that:
- Save countless hours of work and reduce the time spent on monotonous tasks.
- Ability to import from PDF, as well as Excel®.
- Custom modules, where the auditor can build a set of tests that can be run by everyone in the office vs. each auditor having to build their own tests.
- Speed up the process from the test library for more efficient control and monitoring.
- Manipulate data, perform complex calculations and manage Microsoft® Excel® workbooks and files.
- Merge, match and compare sheets.
- Query, tag and select rows.
- Sort, summarize, sub-total, split, sample and stratify data.
- Add value to all of the work you perform.
- Reduce your exposure to risk.
- Improve job satisfaction and confidence in your work.
- Analyze duplicates and detect gaps in sequenced items such as check and invoice numbers.
- Perform top and bottom performance analysis.
- Find values that seem improper by highlighting rows with certain criteria and extract those values.
CCH ProSystem fx Engagement — K2 quality award for audit technology — organizes your tax documents and automatically generate tax returns!
Take control of your audit process with this award-winning planning tool and audit workflow management tool that includes dynamic workpapers tailored for your client.
Experience a whole new world with CCH Audit Accelerator, and gain 40-48 hours per engagement.
The industry's most advanced audit system, the Integrated Audit Approach puts audits back in the hands of the auditor.