CPA Practice Advisor Gives Document a 5 Star Rating!
CCH Axcess Document offers a feature-rich document management solution that electronically organizes and stores all types of client documents and firm communications within a familiar structure to support a true paperless work environment. Comply with regulations and standards, all in the background of your day-to-day work, and provide your firm with:
- Automated document retention capability that lets you implement a consistent firmwide retention policy.
- Secure, remote, 24/7 access to your client files.
With your files centralized in a single, searchable database it's fast and easy to find what you need, when you need it. See for yourself how this all works by registering for a complimentary demonstration of Document today!
CCH Axcess Document helps you digitally organize and manage the full range of documents found in your firm — from tax returns to client correspondence, employee records and email. Start by effortlessly configuring a display of one to six panels. Select how you want the panels organized, and even choose to make the search screen your homepage. With streamlined document management, you’ll realize the following benefits:
- Lower costs — Less need for copy machines and supplies, and storage space for filing cabinets means reduced operational savings.
- Better collaboration — Version control and collaboration features ensure everyone has access to the most recent version of a document, eliminating mistakes and increasing accuracy.
- Compliance and risk mitigation — CCH Axcess Document retention and audit trail functionality helps you comply with rules and regulations, avoiding litigation and penalties.
- Disaster preparedness — Electronic files are easier to back up and store off-site for access in case of disaster (fire, flood, etc.).
With CCH Axcess Document, you'll spend less time organizing, managing and searching for documents, leaving more time for billable activity and providing a healthier work-life balance for you and your staff.
Contact us to learn more today >
Because CCH Axcess Document resides on Wolters Kluwer servers in our secure Class 4 data center, your firm will not need to invest in additional hardware or IT resources.
- Secure file encryption — Files are encrypted immediately upon upload to CCH Axcess Document and remain encrypted even when not being accessed or while being passed over the Internet.
- Electronic filing and storage — Search by client name or ID, file name or key file properties such as assigned classes and subclasses or keyword, so file retrieval is quick and easy.
- Automated retention policy management capabilities — Ensure accuracy and compliance with file retention and destruction policies (including email).
- Password-protected access — CCH Axcess Document utilizes 256-bit, Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption with password protected access.
- Automatic virus scan — For added protection, files are automatically scanned for viruses before being stored in the document file system.
Future-ready firms understand that a complete Digital Tax Workflow isn't an option anymore, it's a requirement. Let us help you automate every step from obtaining client source documents and information, to digitally sending the completed tax return to the client along with an invoice. View our Digital Tax Workflow brochure here, or visit CCHGroup.com/DigitalTaxWorkflow and click on the contact us today button and your dedicated Solutions Consultant will soon share tax workflow insights and complimentary demos on how to get your firm future-ready!
The Profession's first modular cloud-based tax preparation, compliance and workflow solution.
An intelligent tax preparation, compliance and workflow solution specifically built for the cloud.
Mitigate risk, support client privacy and gain a competitive edge by delivering better client service.
Maximize billable hours and streamline administrative work.
Increase your profitability with a full-featured solution designed to efficiently manage all of your deliverables.
Attend an upcoming presentation and learn how CCH Axcess Document can support every area of your firm's operations.VIP registration >
“We just felt that going paperless would give us that competitive edge, plus it’s the way the industry is going. All of the big four are paperless. The national firms are paperless. It’s just a matter of time before that trickles down to the local firms.”
Sue Vickerman, CPA
Partner, Armour Vickerman, PLLC, P.A., Olympia, Washington
“The fact that Document is customizable has allowed us to set up different classes and subclasses of folders. We can easily sort, save and retrieve information and protect access to sensitive documents as well.”
Partner-in-charge of the Assurance Department, Lohman Company, Mesa, Arizona
For more client testimonials take a look at our Many Faces of CCH Solutions lookbook!
CCH Axcess Document Share Safe Flier
CCH Axcess™ Document Web Demos
CCH Axcess™ Document System Requirements
The Open Integration Platform allows customers and vendors alike to seamlessly integrate their applications and custom solutions with Wolters Kluwer’s cloud platform.
How Lohman Company, PLLC uses Portal and Document to Increase Efficiency
Frost, PLLC Cuts Costs by Going Paperless with CCH® Solutions
Jaynes, Reitmeier, Boyd & Therrell P.C. Automates 1040 Processing with CCH Axcess™
Sachetta & Callahan, LLC Uses CCH Axcess™ to Compete with Larger Firms and Stand Out from Competitors
CCH Axcess™ Maximizes Efficiency, for Randall L. Sansom, CPA, PA
Integrated Software Solution CCH Axcess™ Allows International CPA Firm with Multiple Offices to Operate as One
Global Mobility Tax, LLP Masters International Taxation with Help from Wolters Kluwer