Administrative Demands and Time Capture
CCH Axcess Practice provides easy-to-use, comprehensive time and billing features that will allow your firm to maximize billable hours and streamline administrative work in the most efficient way possible. Key features include:
- One-screen time entry system.
- Easy invoicing creation platform.
- Integrated reporting.
With a streamlined administrative process, your employees will be able to focus on billable work. See for yourself how this all works by registering for a complimentary demonstration of CCH Axcess Practice today!
Contact us today
The Benefits of On-Screen Time and Billing
CCH Axcess Practice provides easy-to-use, comprehensive time and billing features that allow firms to maximize billable hours and streamline administrative work in the most efficient way possible. CCH Axcess Practice will help your firm:
- Capture more billable hours — Simple, one-screen time entry and easy access to clocks from the route sheet encourages staff to more accurately capture their hours.
- Improve firm profitability — Integrated reporting allows firm managers to monitor a wide range of KPIs, including productivity ratios, WIP/AR analysis and profit reports by office or project.
- Leverage firm data — Integration with the common database enables client and staff data entered in CCH Axcess Practice to be available across multiple CCH Axcess products, reducing redundant data entry.
Contact us today
Simplify Billing and Expedite Receipts
CCH Axcess Practice places a premium on being able to quickly and effectively generate invoices and statements.
- Create multiple billing fee agreements consisting of time and expenses at standard rates or fixed fees.
- Automatically bill your clients based upon pre-defined billing fee agreements.
- Progress bill clients across multiple engagements and projects.
- Manually distribute client payments or auto-distribute based upon pre-set criteria.
Learn How to Accept ePayments
With CCH Axcess Practice, you'll spend less time organizing, managing and searching for documents, leaving more time for billable activity and providing a healthier work/life balance for you and your staff.
End-to-End Digital Tax Workflow
Future-ready firms understand that a complete Digital Tax Workflow isn't an option anymore, it's a requirement. Let us help you automate every step from obtaining client source documents and information, to digitally sending the completed tax return to the client along with an invoice.
View our Digital Tax Workflow brochure here, or visit CCHGroup.com/DigitalTaxWorkflow and click on the contact us today button and your dedicated Solutions Consultant will soon share tax workflow insights and complimentary demos on how to get your firm ready for the future!
Contact us today
The Profession's first modular cloud-based tax preparation, compliance and workflow solution.
Achieve centralized document management in the cloud.
Mitigate risk, support client privacy and gain a competitive edge by delivering better client service.
An intelligent tax preparation, compliance and workflow solution specifically built for the cloud.
Increase your profitability with a full-featured solution designed to efficiently manage all of your deliverables.
Attend an upcoming presentation and learn how CCH Axcess Practice can support every area of your firm's operations.VIP registration >
“The best thing it’s enabled me to do is to do my billing from home on the weekends. That’s incredible… work like I’m right at the office, same speed, same data, real-time, and I don’t have to log in through two or three different services to get there.”
Wesley Middleton, Managing Pertner
“I have been doing this for 35 years, and I can’t even imagine operating today the way we did when I started and how we would make any money. We are so much more efficient now, and every year even more so because of the technology. It’s mind-boggling.”
Joe Sachetta, CPA/PFS, CFP, MBA, MST
Partner, Sachetta & Callahan, LLC, Boston, Massachusetts
For more client testimonials take a look at our Many Faces of CCH Solutions lookbook!
Find out why you need to be accepting ePayments from your clients.Schedule a Consultation Now >
The Open Integration Platform allows customers and vendors alike to seamlessly integrate their applications and custom solutions with Wolters Kluwer’s cloud platform.