K2 Enterprises has released their annual technology awards for 2016: Tax Technology goes to Wolters Kluwer!
At the heart of a streamlined digital tax process is CCH Axcess Tax, delivering a cloud-based, award-winning tax preparation and compliance solution. CCH Axcess Tax creates a more accurate and efficient tax workflow to fuel extreme productivity and profitability in your firm. Key features include:
- Common core database.
- System error alerts.
- Dynamic preparer notes.
With CCH Axcess Tax, your tax return preparation process will be more fluid and productive — from client planning and preparation to final sign off and delivery — for each and every client, simple to complex. See for yourself how this all works by registering for a complimentary demonstration of CCH Axcess Tax today!
CCH Axcess Tax represents the heart of a streamlined, digital tax process — supporting ease of tax preparation and compliance with thousands of automatically calculating forms and schedules for federal, state, county and city entities; robust diagnostics; and a state-of-the-art electronic filing system. CCH Axcess Tax delivers:
- System Alerts — Receive immediate notification for return errors, allowing for quick identification and correction while promoting accuracy.
- Dynamic Preparer Notes — Create and respond to an array of note types, which can be assigned and reviewed with a single click.
- Customized Display — Create a transparent and seamless working environment based on how you work and what you need to see.
- Fast Preparation System — Using an improved information gathering cycle, tax preparation time is reduced and allows for easier preparation process.
With CCH Axcess Tax, you'll spend less time organizing, managing and searching for documents, leaving more time for billable activity and providing a healthier work/life balance for you and your staff.
Contact us to learn more today >
Because the CCH Axcess Tax data is stored on Wolters Kluwer servers in our secure Class 4 data center, your firm will not need to invest in additional hardware or IT resources.
- Data integrity — A single integrated database ensures all information is accurate, complete and consistent.
- Staff productivity — Centralized information streamlines processes and is summarized on easy-to-understand dashboards.
- Quality of life — 24/7 anytime, anywhere access helps provide work/life balance; attract progressive, quality staff; enable seasonal staffing; and improve mobility.
- Firm growth and profitability — Your firm can add new functionality, rapidly, without the need for new IT infrastructure.
- Information security — Business continuity is achieved through a highly secure and survivable IT infrastructure maintained by Wolters Kluwer and our technology partners.
CCH Tax Data Retention Policy
Wolters Kluwer’s policy is to maintain the current tax year plus the prior seven (7) tax years of tax data and programs on Wolters Kluwer’s servers. All data and tax programs for tax years prior to such seventh (7th) year (the “out years”) will be permanently deleted from Wolters Kluwer servers.
Note: This policy does not replace the CCH Axcess™ or CCH® ProSystem fx® Master Agreements (as applicable) or any other signed legal contracts with Wolters Kluwer.
Future-ready firms understand that a complete Digital Tax Workflow isn't an option anymore, it's a requirement. Let us help you automate every step from obtaining client source documents and information, to digitally sending the completed tax return to the client along with an invoice. View our Digital Tax Workflow brochure here, or visit CCHGroup.com/DigitalTaxWorkflow and click on the contact us today button and your dedicated Solutions Consultant will soon share tax workflow insights and complimentary demos on how to get your firm ready for the future!
The Profession's first modular cloud-based tax preparation, compliance and workflow solution.
Achieve centralized document management in the cloud.
Mitigate risk, support client privacy and gain a competitive edge by delivering better client service.
Maximize billable hours and streamline administrative work.
Increase your profitability with a full-featured solution designed to efficiently manage all of your deliverables.
Attend an upcoming presentation and learn how CCH Axcess Tax can support every area of your firm's operations.VIP registration >
“We are very pleased with CCH Axcess Tax. We find it really convenient in that we never have to update the tax application; it’s done for us automatically via the cloud. What’s also great is that as long as we have an Internet connection, we have access to our files and data, and we can work 24/7, anywhere, anytime.”
Sean Rogstad, CPA
Shareholder, Ubelhart, Rogstad & Associates, P.C., Chantilly, Virginia
“Our clients have high expectations and CCH Axcess Tax allowed us to exceed those expectations in an enjoyable and profitable manner. Based upon our experience, I highly recommend CCH Axcess Tax for any firm. I have no plans to revert to wasting time installing programs, fighting with networks and playing techie.”
Walter J. Kero, CPA-ABV
President, Kero, Byington and Associates, Missoula, Montana
For more client testimonials take a look at our Many Faces of CCH Solutions lookbook!