Contains a comprehensive collection of federal income tax information, such as full text of all proposed, temporary and final federal income tax law regulations, as well as full text of federal administrative rulings and documents.Read More
Comprehensive collection of up-to-date federal income tax information that includes…
- Full text of federal income tax law regulations
- Case annotations and IRS federal income tax rulings
Available via IntelliConnect® as well as in print, the Standard Federal Tax Reporter goes deeper than other resources of its kind. It contains a comprehensive collection of up-to-date federal income tax information, such as full text of all proposed, temporary and final federal income tax law regulations, as well as full text of federal administrative rulings and documents. Organized by Internal Revenue Code section, information is easy to find, which speeds your research so you can get more done in less time.
The Standard Federal Tax Reporter contains thorough coverage of the newest tax developments, including:
- Full text of all proposed, temporary and final federal income tax law regulations.
- More annotations of cases and IRS federal income tax rules than any other publication.
- Full text of federal administrative rulings and documents, including Revenue Rulings, Revenue Procedures, Treasury Decisions, Notices of Proposed Rulemaking, IRS Announcements and more.
- Insight on the IRS interpretation of federal income tax rules on a myriad of taxpayer situations.
- Weekly updates of full text IRS federal income tax law regulations and current revenue rulings, procedures, cases and other source documents.
Dig deeper with electronic tools, including:
- Tax Rates and Tables consolidates commonly used materials, such as federal income tax law rates, applicable federal rates (AFRs) and savings bond redemption tables into one publication.
- SmartRelate lets you easily navigate between the IRS Code, Committee Reports, regulations, annotations and CCH Explanations.
- Client Letter Toolkit™ allows you to quickly find and adapt appropriate client communications by topic, type of client or type of letter.
- Election and Compliance Toolkit™ provides coverage of more than 730 federal income tax law elections and gives you the filing requirements for each tax election. You can even create and print customized, filing-ready plain paper election and compliance statements.
The explanations offered in the Standard Federal Tax Reporter cut through the technicalities to give you a clear, complete picture of federal income tax law. Specific topics include:
- Personal income
- Corporate income
- Business expenses and deductions
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Employee benefit plans
- Tax accounting
- Foreign income and credit
- S corporations
- Exempt organizations
- Capital gains and losses
- Tax-free exchanges
- Tax planning checklists
- Procedure and administration
- Circular 230 rules
Formats available/update frequency:
- Print: 25 loose-leaf volumes. Updated weekly.
Wolters Kluwer, CCH offers onsite and online training for all levels of professional development, including courses that earn CPE credit. Whether you’re a novice or skilled user, our expert instructors, course content and learning tools offer the tips, tricks and solid explanations you need to transform your work processes.
Available training includes on-demand or online self-study options; Web-based and onsite training; and a variety of seminars and conferences, some at a location near you.