Wolters Kluwer, CCH has all the resources you need to tackle the complexities associated with transfer pricing. Our CCH® Global Transfer Pricing Research Library provides the most updated in-depth analysis, news, trends and tools to help you navigate global transfer pricing rules and legislation. Protect your company from reputational risk and maximize the potential yield from tax planning, while staying compliant globally. Updated in real-time, you can be assured you’ll always have the latest information when you need it.Read More
Have the world’s leading experts on transfer pricing right at your fingertips:
- Get news and primary source documents to keep you up to date and efficient.
- Access expert analysis and guidance to ensure accuracy.
The CCH Global Transfer Pricing Research Library provides the comprehensive explanations and documentation that help you understand the complex rules and regulations of international transfer pricing regulations. The Library puts the world’s leading experts on transfer pricing right at your fingertips. You easily obtain the authoritative information you need to make knowledgeable decisions regarding international transactions.
Regular updates, English translations and expert insights work together to guide you through the legal intricacies of this increasingly important area of international taxation.
Get answers to your transfer pricing questions with the following resources:
- Practical Analysis — Covering 110 jurisdictions, with additional in-depth focus on 22 key OECD members and the BRICs
- News, Thought Leadership & Key Trends — Daily global transfer pricing news, regular thought leadership and best practice guidance from experts — including leading professionals at the big four accounting firms
- Transfer Pricing Laws, OECD Models and Commentary — A searchable transfer pricing legislation and OECD transfer pricing guidelines database takes you right to the source when you need it
- Limited Income Agreements — An archive of global treaties and agreements of relevance to transfer pricing
- Advance Pricing Agreements — A dedicated section covering the APA process, including APA samples
- Transfer Pricing Tools — Access to CCH’s exclusive Smart Chart functionality including:
- Limited Income Agreements Smart Chart
- Transfer Pricing Rates and Answers
- Transfer Pricing Forms and Instructions
The CCH Global Transfer Pricing Research Library puts the world’s leading transfer pricing experts right at your fingertips and provides you with the authoritative information you need to make knowledgeable decisions regarding international transactions. Publications include:
- Transfer Pricing: Rules, Compliance and Controversy — This expanded second edition offers extensive guidance from two of the world’s leading experts, Marc A. Levey of Baker & McKenzie and Steven C. Wrappe of Ernst & Young. It walks you through the complex maze of U.S. transfer pricing rules and regulations. General legal principles; apportionment methods; transfers of tangible vs. intangible goods and the impact of U.S. Customs on transfer pricing are all covered.
- International Transfer Pricing Laws: Text and Commentary — Commentary on more than 25 countries helps you grasp the international aspects of transfer pricing regulations. The full text of key laws, regulations, administrative rulings and reports of international organizations, such as the OECD and the European Union, gives you the authoritative information you need to make informed decisions.
- U.S. Transfer Pricing Guide — This valuable reference helps multi-national enterprises develop, implement and manage a global transfer pricing policy. It provides an extensive discussion of the final Code Section 482 regulations, IRS rulings and internal guidelines and offers details on transfer pricing regulations.
- Developing a Transfer Pricing Policy — Using an easy-to-understand step-by-step process, this how-to guide leads you through the practical issues that companies face when developing, implementing and maintaining a corporate transfer pricing regulations and policy.