Designed with your particular workflow in mind, the Estate Planning Expert Library will assist you in all areas of your trust and estate administration practice — from client counseling, estate planning research and planning, to drafting and compliance. The library is organized into modules, which allow you to customize a sophisticated library best suited to your individual practice needs.Read More
- Customizable modules to best fit your needs
- Seamless integration
- Tools to increase your research productivity
- Links between topics and resources
Estate Planning Research and Drafting
- Estate Planning by James Casner and Jeffrey N. Pennell
- Price on Contemporary Estate Planning by John R. Price
- The Complete Estate Planning Sourcebook by David A. Handler and Deborah V. Dunn
- Multistate and Multinational Estate Planning by Jeffrey A. Schoenblum
- Taxwise Giving, Conrad Teitell’s monthly newsletter
- Outright Charitable Gifts by Conrad Teitell
- Deferred Giving by Conrad Teitell
- Charitable Lead Trusts by Conrad Teitell
Trust and Estate Administration
- Income Taxation of Fiduciaries & Beneficiaries by Byrle Abbin
- Federal Income Taxation of Estates, Trusts & Beneficiaries by M.Carr Ferguson, James J. Freeland and Mark L. Ascher
- Loring and Rounds: A Trustee’s Handbook edited by Charles E. Rounds, Jr. and Charles E. Rounds, III
- Access to perform plus III™ interactive federal and state estate and gift tax forms and instructions
Elder Law Planning
- ElderLaw Report edited by Harry S. Margolis and Kenneth M. Coughlin
- ElderLaw Portfolio Series edited by Harry S. Margolis and Julie A. Braun
- ElderLaw Form Manual by Harry S. Margolis
Practice Tools and Aids
- Qualified Conservation Easement Exclusion Calculator
- Form 706 Applicable Credit Used in Prior Periods Calculator
- Form 709 Prior Years Credit Calculator
- Special Use Valuation Calculator
- CCH® FinEst Calcs — Automates and consolidates financial and estate planning calculations, and provides graphical representation.
- CCH® SmartCharts — Create a custom chart on various estate planning and administration issues, such as asset protection, trust administration and treatment of same-sex couples.
- Multistate Transfer Tax Nonresident Estates SmartChart
- Key Tax Rate Data — Includes federal tables, rates and credits, and transfer tax compendiums for all 50 states and the District of Columbia, and more
- Estate Planning Client Letter Toolkit — Letters and correspondence on estate planning research topics and other issues related to transfer taxes, making communication with clients quick and easy
- Estate Planning Election and Compliance Toolkit — Prepares ready-to-file election and compliance statements on trust and estate administration planning and related topics.
- Teitell’s Portable Planned Giving Manual by Conrad Teitell — A handy reference manual covering all aspects of charitable giving, including sample documents and practice aids, such as questionnaires and fund-raising proposals.
- IRS Actuarial Factors — An interactive look-up tool that instantly locates and returns the actuarial information you need.
- Multistate Guide to Estate Planning, by Jeffrey A. Schoenblum — A comprehensive, practical reference examining the complex state rules that govern various estate planning research issues in easy-to-use chart format.
- CCH® IntelliConnect®: Updated monthly. Daily news.