Versatile calculation features allow you to:
- Compute more than 20 separate calculations.
- Display three different side-by-side scenarios.
- Consider “what-if” planning.
This electronic productivity tool is designed exclusively for professionals who perform estate planning and related functions.
Get answers quickly with CCH FinEst Calcs’ calculators:
Split Interest Trusts:
- Charitable Gift Annuity
- Grantor Retained Annuity Trust (GRAT)
- Grantor Retained Interest Trust (GRIT)
- Grantor Retained Unitrust (GRUT)
- Charitable Remainder Annuity Trust (CRAT)
- Charitable Remainder Unitrust (CRUT)
- Charitable Lead Annuity Trust (CLAT)
- Charitable Lead Unitrust (CLUT)
- Qualified Personal Residence Trust (QPRT)
- Pooled Income Fund
- Future Value of a Lump Sum
- Future Value of an Annuity
- Internal Rate of Return (IRR) — Even Cash Flows
- Present Value of a Lump Sum
- Present Value of an Annuity
- Interest Amortization
- Sinking Fund
- Social Security Income Inclusion
- Estate Tax
- Gift Tax
- Generation Skipping Transfer Tax (GST)
- Deferred Estate Tax Installment (Post-1997 Years)
Web App - Functionality includes:
- Robust Help with links to FEPI
- Ability to view up to 3 scenarios per calculator
- Graphing capability
- Ability to save/export PDF, Excel, CSV
And, find answers on the go with CCH Mobile™. Get CCH® IntelliConnect®research, as well as other relevant news and information, directly on your mobile device.
- More than 20 separate calculations covering Split Interest Transfers, Retirement, Financial and Tax.
- These calculators may be modified to accommodate a variety of computational options — so you're not locked into default settings.
- Each calculation has three different scenarios displayed side-by-side — allowing for "what-if" planning.
- A graphing capability is built right into this program, allowing you to display or print the results.