If you have a promo code, enter it at checkout.
Offer Number: 10037777-0003
Update Frequency: Annually
The standard reference for serious tax professionals and students, CCH's Income Tax Regulations (Summer 2017) reproduces the mammoth Treasury regulations that explain the IRS's position, prescribe operational rules, and provide the mechanics for compliance with the Internal Revenue Code.
CCH's federal tax regulations volumes include:
- Full text reproduction of the official text of the federal income tax regulations, including unemployment insurance regulations and all estate, gift, generation-skipping transfer tax, and special valuation regulations.
- All Proposed, Temporary and Final Income Tax Regulations, and Preambles to Proposed Regs.
- Helpful finding devices such as:
- Topical Index to final, temporary and proposed regulations
- Table of Irregularly Numbered Regulations that includes a summary description of such Regs and their page number
- Table of Public Laws by number and title
- Table of Regulations that do not reflect changes made by recently enacted public laws
- Proposed Reg Preamble finder
- Table of how to locate and identify Regulations.
This new edition will include all income tax regulations issued through May 1, 2017 and will be available for shipping in June, 2017.
Income Tax Regulations (Summer 2017) is now available in an eBook format which you can download to your computer instantly.