If you have a promo code, enter it at checkout.
Offer Number: 000000000010040037
Unlimited Combo for CPE (Unlimited Webinars + Unlimited Self-Study) gives unlimited access to over 600 high quality CPE Training courses, including webinars taught by top-notch experts and online, interactive self-study training.
Explore a variety of topics specific to your needs and get unlimited access to over 250 two-hour online interactive webinars.
- With Unlimited CCH Webinars we bring the experts to your office: Wolters Kluwer programs are taught by top-notch practitioners and educators who are leaders in the field and accomplished presenters. Learn about hot topics on important areas of tax, financial and estate planning, accounting and auditing. All that is needed is an internet connection.
- Earn CPE credit: Each webinar registration includes a free CPE certificate for one person.
- More 250 two-hour CPE programs to choose from each year: Practitioners can pick the programs that best meet their needs and interests. Most programs are presented in a two-hour timeframe to accommodate the rigors of your schedule. Full-day programs are not included in this subscription.
- Interactive Q&A sessions: The program format encourages practitioners to ask their most pressing questions to leading experts.
- Bonus publications and materials: An extensive packet of comprehensive handout materials is made available electronically before the webinar. In addition, with select webinars, you will receive topically related bonus publications from Wolters Kluwer to deepen your understanding and help you put the knowledge gained into practice.
Get access to over 400 online self-study CPE courses, ranging in topics from accounting, audit, tax, wealth management and more. With the Unlimited CCH Learning Center you have access to:
- 400+ topical self-study courses
- Flexible search options to easily find specific topics, formats, etc.
- New engaging audio format in most courses
- An enterprise-grade Learning Management System to learn at your own pace